mardi 9 avril 2013

You will not believe your eyes!!!!!!!

La guerre est fini à Midway depuis longtemps. Et pourtant la mort rode toujours sur cette ile loin des yeux. Les parents Albatros nourrissent leurs petits avec des bouts de plastique qui ressemble a leur nourriture naturel, le poisson.
Qui pour le coup est un Poison! 

Le 12 novembre 2009, j'avais déjà publié une vidéo de chris Jordan
Rien de nouveau a Midway.

C'est déchets plastiques sont de grande taille!
Mais malheureusement, ce n'est que la face visible du "PROBLÈME PLASTIQUE".
Le plastique ce désagrège au fil du temps en mini puis micro et nanos et sont ingéré par la faune a tous les stade de la chaîne alimentaire!

Moralité:
Trions nos déchets pour un meilleur recyclage...

10 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Very good article! We will be linking to this great article on our site.
Keep up the great wгiting.

Anonyme a dit…

I blog often and I seriously appreciate your information.

This article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going to bookmark your blog and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it,
you're a great author.I will make certain to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back in the future. I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have a nice day!

Anonyme a dit…

Amazing isѕuеѕ here. Ӏ am verу glаԁ to рeег youг artiсle.
Thankѕ sο much and I am having a loоk forward to contact you.
Will уou kindly drop me a е-mail?

Anonyme a dit…

It's actually a nice and useful piece of info. I'm satisfied that you just
shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us informed like
this. Thank you for sharing.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere,
when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant post.

Anonyme a dit…

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Anonyme a dit…

you are гeаlly a eхcеllent webmaѕtег.
The websitе loadіng pacе is amazing.
It sort of fеels that you're doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you'vе done
a magnificеnt proсeѕs οn this topic!

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, marvelous blog structure! How long have you ever been blogging for?

you made blogging look easy. The whole glance of your site is excellent, as
well as the content material!

Anonyme a dit…

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.